by TRITEC Electronic AG
- Up to 26 video inputs
- Supports 4k/UHD signal inputs
- Simultaneously supports up to two independent 8 megapixel displays and
many more types and combinations
- Real-time architecture with low latency
- Hardware scaling with bilinear filter for best possible video quality
- High reliable design with redundancies & watch dog build for 24×7 operations
- On-Screen administration tool & API for remote control & Touch PanelPC support
- Multiple User KVM functionality fully integrated
- MDM contains all system functionality in one unit
- Capability to collect, combine, and transmit up to
26 different video sources on up to 2x 8MP/4k/UHD QFHD@60Hz plus 2x 4MP, 1x FullHD displays.
- Up to two UHD input signals with 550MHz pixel clock.
- Digital and analog inputs are supported.
- Customer definable size, position and scale of sources, including overlapping.
- Sources can be cropped on top, bottom, left or right
- Signal can be scaled by a factor of 0.1 to 10.0.
- Signals can be duplicated to show the same input, cropped or sized
- Customer definable arrangement sets that can be easily switched via Touch PanelPC, web-interface with iPad or similar device.
- Arrangements are storable at the system as well as external storage equipment.
- Switching between predefined arrangement sets is less then 500ms
- 2-3 frames delay from input to display possible because of a Real-time architecture
- In critical environments, the MDM has a highly reliable design. No hard disk is used; Redundant Power Supply’s; and Active Watch Dog are employed
- Robust construction and material methods employed for use in specialized Medical and Industrial disciplines build for 24×7 operations.
- Status information and Diagnostics accessible via network.
- Customizing for OEM partners is available.