Designed to aggregate different sources …
The Multi Display Manager is able to control up to 27 input devices and display them on one or more screens. In total 6 connectors can be used with: max. 6x 8MP and 2x FHD Streams or any other combination with less resolutions.
Output displays with the same resolution are configurable not only as independent displays, but also as extended displays. The behaviour is like an extended desktop on a local PC and two or more attached monitors.
- TRITEC DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Converter allows I2C communication between the MDM and the display.
- Two Dual-Link DVI signals are combined that the 8MP display is acting as one panel.
- Perfect solution for video management updates by keeping older displays.
- Works with every type of MDM from generation three to five.
- No extra power supply, as it is powered via USB port of the MDM.
Sample Setup “Basic” with Etherface
- Resolutions of the shown output displays are the maximum, every lower resolution is possible too.
- Basic MDM can only fill one display independently, the other displays are working as a mirror of the first one only.
- Output displays with the same resolution are configurable not only as independent displays, but also as extended displays. The behaviour is like an extended desktop on a local PC and two attached monitors.
- Total number of different sources which can be shown simultaneously on the outputs depending of over all system bandwidth and input board bandwidth.
- Every MDM includes a number of licenses using output displays. The legacy mode counts the pixel volume in MP and allows the licensed area over all connected displays and streams. The dynamic mode is independent from any output resolution and only counts the connected displays and streams. A connector license is the equivalent to a 8MP license. An output stream needs the same license as a physical display. Additional licenses are necessary to enable more displays as the pre-defined. Order No. MDM-LIC-DISPLAY-8