|Based on Version
In this version we tried to improve our code, that grew over the last 11 years.
Cropping, virtual inputs, streaming and resizing were the main focus.
We are using a newer Linux version with all kinds of new drivers including graphics drivers.
There is a new manual available see below.
We enhanced a few REST commands, so we do have a new version of the REST interface specification.
- The number of sub-screens can now be increased to 4. For details see new manual.
- We enhanced the REST command ‘LoadLayouts’ to include layouts created on-screen and by the Touch-UI (ActivateProcedure).
- If the aspect ratio of an input doesn’t fit the layout size, the window can now be centered.
- We improved the ‘Tester’ to test the REST commands.
- Updated security features. i.e. we use SSH key for internal login.
- Added detailed information of a stream.
- We improved the handling of virtuell channels for streaming, loading images etc.
- Improved the handling of the network setup.
- Devices using Safari as a browser (iPhone, iPad) have a problem with double taps in recent updates of the browser. We hope Apple is correcting that.
- Certain PCs connected to the inputs of the MDM can crash the MDM when they go to standby/sleep mode. Will be fixed in the next version. Short term fix: disable the power save/sleep at the PC.