|Based on Version||2.5.5-1|
- Fixed a browser crash when segment resize was used.
- Fixed an issue when resizing in the TouchUI was used.
- Fixed an issue where a power down/screen saver on an MDI input could crash the MDM. We were not able to reproduce this issue, but made a fix from what we saw in the log-files.
- Fixed a crash after many many REST commands received within a few seconds.
- Fixed a crash after many REST commands GetScreenshot.
- Fixed a problem when segments were swap and then not movable again.
- Fixed a crash when the input window is larger than the display and a Snapshot was triggered.
- Devices using Safari as a browser (iPhone, iPad) have a problem with double taps in recent updates of the browser. We hope Apple is correcting that.